[NR] A few of my Favorite Things, ..er People (long)

Jennene Stanley mooharpist at mmcable.com
Tue May 22 22:40:27 PDT 2001

>        For years the man who embodied SCA knighthood to me was Conn
>McNeil of Calontier.

Seems we might have some history in common. The Queen who inspired me to do
Elizabethan Costuming was Elisabeth du Rossignol in Calontir. I still
remember those wonderful brocaded gowns trimed with fur. During their reign
Conn MacNeil was thier King's Champion.

I, too, hope not to loose sight of the Dream.

Anya
Jennene Stanley
"Chase the light I see ahead. Luminate the path I tread.
 I live to be the best I can"                       - Queensrÿche
"Mooharpist"    send e-mail to : Mooharpist at mmcable.com
 Elizabethan (& Regency)  Website http://phelan.ou.edu/anya
 House Moo Home   http://homepage.mac.com/housemoo