[NR] from the list moderator

Deborah Sweet/soc/cas/Okstate dssweet at okstate.edu
Mon May 21 06:57:54 PDT 2001

Greetings all:

        Number 1 - Sorry for the mess, but I don't normally watch the list
over the weekends.

        Number 2 - I don't have time this morning to totally review
everything that's happened. Hopefully this later afternoon. But if not
then this list will remain moderated until probably Wednesday.

        Number 3 - The g*d* van caught fire at the benighted Guthrie exit
on Sunday, so I've got more important things to worry about in my life
than how soon someone's post shows up. Haldane was by himself & he is
unhurt, but still.... Our life is in chaos right now.

        Estrill