[NR] FREE PUPPY

Stephanie Drake steldr at home.net
Mon May 21 08:28:35 PDT 2001

Good Morning!

I have a friend who is in her 90's who wanted a companion animal very badly.
She unfortunately did not choose well and got a three month old black
lab/rottweiler (they think rottweiler) female.  While the puppy, Lady, is
very friendly she is an active puppy and my friend cannot keep up with her.
She has become very attached to Lady and is unwilling to just get rid of
her.  She would very much like to see her go to a good home where she will
be loved.  Is there anyone in the sound of my electronic voice who would
love to have such a puppy?  She is very healthy and has had all appropriate
shots for her age.  If you are interested, please contact me at
steldr at home.net or 918-245-2821.  If you are not in the Northkeep area,
delivery of Lady can be arranged.

Thanks!!!

Mercedes