[NR] RE: [Northern] Farewell

Vortmax vortmax at mac.com
Sat May 19 11:05:59 PDT 2001

(Unwarrented personal attacks and slanderous statements snipped.)

> If what I say pisses you off, maybe it is because it hits so close to
> home...

On the contrary, I see the reactions of someone who does not have all the
information.  If you wish to cease your involvement due to personal desires,
so be it.

The landed serve at the behest of the Crown.  If the Crown wants a change,
they can so order it.  The Crown is not bound to explain why they did such a
thing.  However, this does lead to mad speculation and possible rampant
rumor-mongering.  In my opinion, the Crown owes the Barony of Northkeep at
least some sort of explination behind the decision, if anything to stop the
rumors and untruths from circulating...

...and posts like this.

--
Lord Thomas of Weathershear
"The surest way to corrupt a youth is to instruct him to hold in higher