[NR] RE: [Northern] Farewell

Jerry and Teresa Herring herring at rectec.net
Sun May 20 09:25:28 PDT 2001

I do agree with Lord Thomas of Weathershear....

"In my opinion, the Crown owes the Barony of Northkeep at least some sort of
explination behind the decision, if anything to stop the rumors and untruths
from circulating..."

The Barony and the Populace of not just Northkeep has been hurt by this. I
have heard one side of the story and I would dearly like to hear the Kings
side as well.

Since we are at this time with out the King's representation here and now
the Populace of Northkeep honestly needs to hear his words at this time.
Words that could in this time of decision and strife help so many to keep or
restore their faith in the Kingdom, the Crown, and especially the SCA.

In Service,
Laird Ian Dun Gillan
Seneschal Northkeep