[NR] Facts

Fitzmorgan at cs.com Fitzmorgan at cs.com
Sun May 20 19:46:25 PDT 2001

In a message dated 5/20/01 6:23:15 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
michaeljallred at hotmail.com writes:

> --
> Well, as has been stated before, we need to look at the positive aspects of
> Sigen and Thorgrim being removed.
>
> The South has given us two martyrs and fired the first open shots in a war
> of aggression and occupation that has been going on for far too many years.
>  Now, maybe, people will finally open their eyes to the contempt and
> disregard they have held for us all this time.
>
> To the South we are merely a source of revenue.  They have stifled us at
> every turn.  They attempted to keep us in check by foisting upon us leaders
> who at no time pay any heed to anyone but those that gave them their
> supposed power while ignoring the voices of the the populace that they
> farcically serve.  When that failed and we continued to insist on our
> rightful place, they reacted with malice and cruelty.
>
> Patrick Michael states that he is offended at the concept that the Crown
> would act arbitarily.  He's right, you know.  This was an act that could
> only have been accomplished with much forethought.  And the consultation
> was made with those who I would be ashamed to call MY Peers and who are far
> from Noble.  I ask you, Patty Mike, how was removing two of the finest
> people in the North, who by the way were staunch supporters of
> Independence, for merely bring up a LEGAL matter to the LEGAL
> representative of the Kingdom anything but a crass and pathetic abuse of
> power.
>
> Our rulers from the South have continually proved their contempt.  With
> this act they show their fear.
>

> Proud that he has only two awards in a Barony where they're not worth the
> paper they're printed on...
>
> Lord Ivar Bulufotr

Gosh!  That was really helpful.  <That was sarcasm>  This was about a lot of
things but I really doubt that it was about geography, except in so far as
the Crown being so far away makes it hard for them to really understand what
has been going on up here.

> The South has given us two martyrs and fired the first open shots in a war
of aggression and occupation
> that has been going on for far too many years.  Now, maybe, people will
finally open their eyes to the
>.contempt and disregard they have held for us all this time.

       A war of aggression and occupation?  I'll have you know that I have
long been one of the staunchest supporters of a Northern Principality but I
am first and formost Ansteorran.  I am proud to be an Ansteorran and have
been proud of most of the Kings we have had both North and South.  I judge a
man and a king by his character and his actions, not by his zip code.  Only a
fool thinks a man's address detirmines his character and his opinions.
       Pray tell just where on the map does this mind control field start
that makes everyone think the same way?  Does the Government know about this?
 I have a friend moving here from  Huston in a few weeks.  Do you have an
address for the clinic where he needs to stop for the brain transplant?  The
South holds us in contempt??   All of them?  Is there any chance that even
one person from "The South"  likes us?  Perhaps just two who think for
themselves?   I'm very upset about this.  I know a bunch of people in the
south that I thought were my friends.  I never realized that they held me in
contempt and disregard.  Gosh! They sure are sneaky down there!  Thanks a
bunch for giving me the tip off.  <That was more sarcasm by the way>

       Your words are foolish and almost comical.  Do you have anything of
substance to bring to the discussion or is appealing to resentments that for
most of us died out many years ago the best you can do?

       I said that I would no longer remain silent and watch while people
tear down my dream.  I meant it.

Robert Fitzmorgan