[NR] Facts

Vortmax vortmax at mac.com
Sun May 20 20:48:22 PDT 2001

>I judge a man and a king by his character and his actions,
> not by his zip code.

Hear, hear!

I just wish to add "nor past offenses for which a debt to society has been
repaid."

Drudging up old resentments or past misdeeds does nothing but rub salt in an
already festering wound.  It's time to cleanse the wound, heal up, and move
on.

And yes, I did get a bit of a chuckle over the nonsensical nature of the