[NR] 2nd Revel planned for the 20th Oct. after Northern Region fighter practice

Geni Gorham geni_rn at swbell.net
Mon Oct 15 16:39:53 PDT 2001

For those of you not planning on attending the Revel schedule to be held
at Tulsa's Octoberfest.  You are Welcome to attend one being held at
Otar and Dirgelion's home in Tulsa to start at approx. 6 PM Saturday the
20th of October.  This will also be a congratulation party in support of
our soon to be Baron and Baroness.
They are planning on providing hamburger patties, baked beans, potato
salad, and a chocolate cake.  Please bring what ever you think would go
well with this, i.e. buns, condiments, veggies, chips or other desserts.

Please also bring what ever you would like to drink and chairs.
We are planning on having a small bonfire for bard and dancers to
entertain around.  Please bring drums.
Directions to follow, plus we will have maps at the fighter practice.
Any questions or comments please e-mail or call Dirgelion or myself.
Dirgelion contact info.  phone 582-2938   e-mail Dirgelion at yahoo.com
Jessamy contact info   phone 622-7739   e-mail geni_rn at swbell,net

In Service to the Greatest Kingdom in the Knowe World,
Lady Jessamy Gorham, House Wizard's Keep
Barony of Northkeep