[NR] Silent Auction at Nameron

Geni Gorham geni_rn at swbell.net
Mon Oct 15 17:21:24 PDT 2001

I wanted to thank everyone who donated items for the silent auction that
was held this past weekend at Nameron Protectorate.  Without your
donations we would not have done as well.
I want to thank the populace who came and bid and walked away with some
beautiful items.  With your help we were able to raise $400 for Their
Majesties.  When I present Her Majesty with this gift after court she
was very appreciative.
There were 6 items not picked up after court.  I'm sorry that some of
you did not get the items you won.  I had to be at work at noon Sunday
and needed to leave site when I did,  It was 3 AM before we got home.
It was discussed and decided that since we need to continue with the
Black Fox Auctions in support of the Blackstar.  The items not claimed
would be donated to that auction.
This generosity shows if you claim you are from the Greatest Region in
Ansteorra, you must live in the Northern Region.

Thank you all again, for all of your help.

Lady Jessamy Gorham, House Wizard's Keep
Barony of Northkeep
(BTW the Greatest Barony) {:^)