[NR] Charter Painting at Weisenfeuer

Gwenhuyvar at aol.com Gwenhuyvar at aol.com
Wed Sep 26 17:15:45 PDT 2001

Greetings good gentles of the North,
I am Lady Gwenhuyvar verch Morgant Dedwydd, your new Northern Regional
Scribe.  I have been doing charter painting for about two and a half years
now.  I was Baroness Gunhilda's Deputy Scribe.  I love doing charter painting
tables and showing people how to paint charters.  I am always learning new
things though.  I would love to hear from all the scribes out there in the
North and hear about your experiences and what you would like me to do for
you.
I will be doing charter painting this weekend at Wiesenfeuer on Saturday.  I
will start at about noon.  If you have never done charter painting before, I
would like to invite you to try a practice charter.  You might find it to be
very fun and relaxing.
Thanks to all of you,
In service,
Lady Gwenhuyvar verch Morgant Dedwydd