[NR] Omlette breakfast Fundraiser at Baronial

Lori Campbell LCAMPBEL at ossm.edu
Wed Sep 26 18:18:17 PDT 2001

> Coffee coffee coffee.  Will you be selling coffee also?
> No breakfast would be complete without it (IMO)
> Therese

Ah, that's one of life's certainties.  Because the Baron is
hopelessly addicted to the stuff (and a real bear without it) we plan
to have our usual coffee-by-donation thing at the hall.  Oftentimes
this goes on 'round the clock (because the gate staff and the local
treasurer get cranky without coffee, too).  However, I can absolutely
guarantee that there will be coffee in the morning whether or not you
purchase breakfast :)