[NR] Medieval Fair - Thank You's / Lost and Found

CLASS016@aol.com CLASS016 at aol.com
Mon Apr 8 08:03:55 PDT 2002

Greetings!

Thanks to everyone who helped make this rainy Med Fair the best it could be!  I really appreciated everyones cooperative and supportive attitudes -- even if the weather made us all want to be cranky, we smiled instead.

All items that were on site have been removed -- anything left in the yert was removed Saturday evening and is being stored.  All weapons, helms and bags are safe and reasonably dry and will be returned to owners as soon as possible.  Call me at 631-9458 if you need your equipment immediately.  (Unoffical figther/archery practice at Ace's is cancelled for Monday night but someone will be around if you want to pick up your armor -- remember, he lives in the country and it's muddy out there too.)

Namron's tents, etc. will be taken out either Tuesday evening or Wednesday evening depending on the weather.  Linda Linn is keeping tight security throughout this week because many cannot get out because of the mud.  Please do not go out the Duck Pond -- people are getting stuck!!

As for other lost and found -- so far I have:
-earrings
-brooch
-hairclip
-single vehicle key
Please contact me to identify your items.

People are looking for:
-Cell phone possibly found by Tess -- Tess needs to contact Traci Atchison the owner again.
-gold earring with pink stone.
Please contact me if you have found these items.

Thanks again for everything.  I appreciate people time, talents, patience and positive attitudes!

In Service,
Bianca Sereni of Namron
405-631-9458
class016 at aol.com

"When you reach for the stars, you may not quite get one, but you won't come up with a handful of mud either."  Leo Burnett