[NR] Guardian of The Tor

Lady Simone ui' Dunlaingh simone at elfsea.net
Wed Apr 24 20:22:05 PDT 2002

Greetings good gentiles all, we the populace of the Canton of Dragonsfire
Tor invite you all to attend a weekend of tournaments, hospitality, and
revelry, as we celebrate life and prosperity in the Canton of Dragonsfire
Tor. on the weekend of June 28-30th for our annual Guardian of the Tor.

The Broken O Ranch with it's Two hundred acres along the winding Brazos
River with it's manicured costal meadows and pecan orchards provides the
backdrop for a weekend of revelry and wonder as the Canton of Dragonsfire
Tor chooses our Guardians in the areas of Rapier and Chivalric Combat,
Archery, Equestrian and Bardic Arts. The theme for this years Guardian of
the Tor is "Sharing the Dream".

It is our extreme privilege to be hosting Equestrian activities as well as
the postponed Bardic Competition for the Bard Of Elfsea.

The Broken O Ranch is catering an all you can eat brisket dinner. all diner
reservations should be prepaid so the ranch can accurately judge the amount
of people they will be serving.

For information on this event, feast, volunteer information, merchant
information, rules for the list and various competition and activities
please visit our website at http://guardian.u4l.com

Hope to see you all there

Lady Simone Maurian ui' Dunlaingh
simone at elfsea.net