[NR] Let's go to the movies...

David Salyer DSalyer at climatemaster.com
Fri Aug 9 06:35:11 PDT 2002

~Greetings to all

The Barony of Wiesenfeuer has recently updated our events page with new
information regarding Wiesenfeuer Baronial.
Recently, wiesenfeuer.ansteorra.org caught up with our two stewards, HL
Dominique and HL Issac and managed to get a short interview on tape. We've
linked to the interview from the Baronial information site.
Go here...

http://wiesenfeuer.ansteorra.org/baronial.html

to see what they have to say.

In the next few weeks we will be adding additional information concerning
Baronial as it becomes available. Please check back often for the latest.

~H.L. Alex Ravenshaw
Virtual Scribe: Barony of Wiesenfeuer