[NR] Equestrian Meeting

April Gillilan agillilan at mmcable.com
Mon Feb 4 15:47:56 PST 2002

Okay, I've heard from many people and the consensus seems to be for a
weekend meeting.  I am going to choose February 16 at 3:00 p.m.  If you need
directions, please contact me privately.

If there is something in particular you would like to discuss, let me know.
Also, feel free to bring munchies and drinks.

Gilyan