[NR] MeadBeesIII

HEGitana at aol.com HEGitana at aol.com
Sat Feb 9 18:21:43 PST 2002

Greetings all,

I can't tell you how much I appreciate the response we have had for cabin
reservations for Mead Bees III and War College.  It has been wonderful.  I'm
afraid the down side is that everything if full to overflowing.  You may
still contact me with your requests and I will add you to my waiting list,
but at this time I have confirmation on all space that has been reserved.

I would ask that if anyone who has space finds that they will not be able to
attend or will not fill all their space would please let me know.  I have
several individual's and a couple of groups already on my list that would
really appreciate space if it becomes available.

I look forward to seeing all of you there and hope you have a great time.

Thanks for all your help and patience.
Gitana