[NR] MeadBeesIII

HEGitana at aol.com HEGitana at aol.com
Sun Feb 10 12:27:36 PST 2002

Greetings all,

Just a reminder to prepare now for the A & S and Bardic competitions at Mead
Bees III/War College.

Bring all your great Art Work for display.  We love to look at all your
wonderful work. Just remember that the actual A & S competition is based on a
Mead Bee and/or Dragonfly theme.

Calling all Bards!!!  This should be great fun.  The Bardic competition is
based on a Mead Bees, Dragonflies and/or War, War, War themes and will be run
by last years winner Albert Berry, one of our allies from the great Kingdom
of Calontir, with a little help from his friends in Ansteorra.

Last year proved what great Artisans and Bards we have in Calontir and
Ansteorra. We are looking forward to seeing and hearing from all of you once
again.  Come and have a great time.

Yours in Service
Isaac and Gitana