[NR] Elves Guild - Toy Collection & Challenge

Mercedes de Cerdanya steldr at cox.net
Mon Feb 4 09:47:32 PST 2002

Well, my two cents (and that's about what it's worth) is that, while we
appreciate Mooneschadowe's help in winning last year, we would also welcome
them as competition.  If the tournament were open to all the groups, not
just the barony's that would be fine with me.  I'm not sure who would really
make the decision about that.  I'll talk to Mary Blackaxe about it though.

As my dear husband stated earlier, the more toys the better  The only real
winners in this are the children of Oklahoma.  However they get the toys is
a good thing, no matter where they come from.

On a related note, I understand that the state police and local police
forces are still low on bears to use when they have to take a child into
their protection for whatever reason.....  I would encourage everyone to
remember that there are agencies who need this kind of help all year, and
not just at Christmas.

Mercedes