[NR] Elves Guild - Toy Collection & Challenge

ainarm at cox.net ainarm at cox.net
Mon Feb 4 09:52:08 PST 2002

Well ok from my point of view, limited as it may be, I didn't know anything about any rule stating that donations had to be in a Baronies name.  However, I am not the one who setup, autocrats, or anything else with this event.  I would suggest maybe getting in touch with HE Mary Blackaxe.  She would be able to more answer this question maybe.  That said I would really like it to be that any group can participate in their own name.  Would love to see a group like Mooneschadowe or Wastelands or anyone else just hammer the snot out of us :)  Keep in mind that we will be trying ourselves so be prepared.
Ainar