[NR] Thoughts on Med Fair

SusanTillery stillery at home.net
Thu Feb 14 15:12:04 PST 2002

Thank you, and for those of you who need a history lesson , Did you know that
Namron itself is the result of just such a seed sewn by a group who traveled
north from the Steppes to do a demo at the at the first medieval faire?

Aela, I know because I was one of those in the crowd watching and wondering.

John Cole wrote:

> For all of you who so wonderfully supported the region and kingdom at Brad
> Leah....
> Remember, the demo we do at Med Fair is for the good of the region as well
> as that of the SCA.....
>
> For all of you who have caught yourselves complaining that the SCA isn't
> what it used to be....
> What have you done recently to encourage harmony and peace in the dream.....
>
> For all of you who have raised a b**ch that there wasn't enough
> fighting.....
> There are just as many people on the side that are wondering when you're
> going to get off the field so they can play a little.....
>
> When was the last time one of you heavy fighters stopped fighting long
> enough and walked the ropes in your armor, to talk with people and watch the
> fire catch in someones eyes......

Much wonderful stuff snipped here...