[NR] Thoughts on Med Fair

SusanTillery stillery at home.net
Thu Feb 14 15:45:21 PST 2002

Let me say this.  I am far away I do not know many of you and it is unlikely
that we will meet.  I responded to the picture that Master Aethelstan painted
and  it is aptly caught.

In honest truth, the good old days were not always so good.  Factionalism has
existed in the north from the beginning; as indeed, it exists throughout the SCA
as a whole.  The game survives in spite of that.  At times, we can put gossip
and tittle aside and look to the common good, rising above our differences.  At
times, we cannot.  It is a choice we make.  It is up to each of us to make that
choice.

AEla