[NR] Mead Bees III

HEGitana at aol.com HEGitana at aol.com
Tue Feb 26 06:28:41 PST 2002

Greeting,

To all those who worked so hard to make Mead Bee Wars III a fun-filled
success you have our heart felt thanks.  To HL Alexander Ravenshaw who helped
us get information out as things came together before the event and to the
other members of the Barony of Wiesenfeuer who worked so hard with set up,
clean up and to many other things to name; to those from Calontir, Namron and
Elfsea who helped us with Heralding; to those from River's Run and Northkeep
who helped us with gate; to Lord Owen and his tavern crew for such wonderful
hot food all weekend; to Lord Mordane and Lady Raven for their list field
luncheon; to HL Dominique and all the drummers for the Hafla; to Baron Uriah
for collecting prizes; to Lord Johann and his tavern crew for the wonderful
German food at dinner and to the many others of you that did things that we
don't even know about, there just are no words to tell you how very much you
are appreciated.

A special thank you to His Grace Duke Kien and all the members of the
Chivalry who helped with the War College, to Their Excellencies of Vatavia
and all our good friends from Calontir for joining us and adding to our fun
and especially to Their Majesties for being so kind and easy to work with.

You are the ones who made this event happen.  Thank you.

I confess that your autocrats are pretty much the worse for wear tonight and
if we have left anyone out please forgive us.  You are no less appreciated
because we are brain dead.  Again our thanks.

Isaac and Gitana
Mead Bee Wars III Autocrats