[NR] Army of Heroes,Northern Chapter

Burke McCrory bmccrory at oktax.state.ok.us
Tue Jul 23 16:08:19 PDT 2002

At 02:30 PM 7/23/2002 -0700, you wrote:
>Remember:  This discussion needs to go well beyond
>this medium.  Many of our Northern members do not have
>access to it.  All ideas and opinions should be
>considered.
>    Personally, Gryphon brings to mind the feelings and
>strong conflicts that arose over the principality
>issue.  It is NOT a name I wish to see for the
>north--fighters or in general.  It is also associated
>with *only* the fighters and not the rest of us.  I
>would like to hear a name that excites and inspires
>those of us on the side-lines who support our
>fighters.
>
>To the Dream,
>Lady Etienett

Just to bring things back into perspective this discussion is to get ideas
on a name and war cry for the Northern Army.  It is not an attempt to name
the northern region or anything else.  That is why the restrictions on
length and hard sounds.  So lets hear suggestions.
That having been said my wordsmiths have informed me that Krieg Star
translates to War Star (yes I know it is mixing languages).
Krigsfolk Stjerne would come out roughly Warriors of the Star.

Sir Burke