[NR] Figuring it out at fighter practice

Cameron Lewis okrabbit at cox.net
Tue Jul 23 22:19:08 PDT 2002

Kat said something like:
> If the Northern Ansteorran army really wants a name to rally behind,
perhaps the commanders of the individual war units might get together and
find something that the entire Northern Army is comfortable with.  Something
that represents us all.  I'd make the suggestion that it not be a word or
phrase that might even remotely be perceived as "political" or already
belonging to a specific group (i.e. wolves, gryphons, liondragons, etc.).
But that's just a suggestion.

> Kat  >^.,.^<

I Like it Kat,

Remember folks that the monthly Northern regional Fighter practice is held
on the last Wednesday of every month at boomer lake in Stillwater.  Last
month we had over 20 fighters in armor including 3 knights and 2 centurions.
ALL ARE WELCOME.  We got in armor and played One on One because that is what
the majority of us needs to do.  We did training and I got both of my
squires to hit me reeel guud so I felt better.  Most of us up here don't
need melee practice but we may do some, who knows.  Show up and support your
northern fighters.  Fighters show up and get to beat on folks that you might
not get to beat on regularly.  This could be the place that all the fighters
could get together and come up with something that we can PRONOUNCE and YELL
at each other, so come out and fight and yell at your friends.

DAY: Wednesday July 31st (next week not this week)
TIME: 6pm to dark come late if you have to be late
PLACE: boomer lake in Sitllwater, someone post directions later
WHO: EVERYONE

Sir Alrek Kanin
or just plain 'ol Rabbit