[NR] Figuring it out at fighter practice

Pug Bainter pug at pug.net
Wed Jul 24 04:47:33 PDT 2002

Cameron Lewis (okrabbit at cox.net) said something that sounded like:
> Most of us up here don't
> need melee practice but we may do some, who knows.

Hmmmm.

Bryn Gwlad holds a melee practice every other week with people coming
from other groups to attend and learn. We are not only learning how to
march as a unit, but also critical things like what not to do in a
melee, how to communicate in the thick of things, and how to lead
troups. We've had several instances at different melee events where the
2 commanders were dead and no one else knew what to do.

Not to mention that some of us just fight because of the melees. *grin*

Ciao,

--
Phelim "Pug" Gervase   |  "If you want my views of history
Bryn Gwlad - Ansteorra |   then there is something you should know.