[NR] Army of Heroes,Northern Chapter

Annais de Montgomerie maleahladywait at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 24 20:39:49 PDT 2002

Greetings all,

It is I, Annais, who really actually is trying VERY
hard to not be heinous right now.

I remember (eep!  this is gonna get scary, so hold
on!) a very wonderful guy, a Master and a landed
Baron, who said, "We have to go Gonzo every once in a
while." or something like that.

So, my thought is... why not use GONZO as the cry?

It has more than one syllable.  It starts with a hard
sound.  It pretty much sums up the North in one word
(in my very questionable opinion).

So, give it some thought.  Try it on for size.  See
how you like it.  See if it works.  And then throw it
away with all the other silly stuff I do.

Just a thought. (random, I might add)

GONZO!

Annais
let the heinocity begin.....again