[NR] Army of Heroes,Northern Chapter

CLASS016 at aol.com CLASS016 at aol.com
Tue Jul 23 06:37:08 PDT 2002

Not trying to be a spoil sport ... I have been playing for less than a year but I have heard of the difficulties and hard feelings surrounding the word "griffon".  Would it not make more sense to avoid a "word" that could lead to, uhmm.... unrest... and try to pick something that would unit the North?  I also think that picking a Northern household name or specific group's name would be inappropriate ... otherwise I would suggest using the name Tribe or Lost Moon myself.

In Service,
Bianca Sereni
Titled Archer of Namron
Archery Marshal At Large