[NR] Army of Heroes,Northern Chapter

Ivo Blackhawk ivo_blackhawk at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 23 11:33:38 PDT 2002

I think that ANY name other than Ansteorra could conseavably inspire the
type of emotions Celest is talking about. Gryphon is as emotionaly charged
for me as Nordsteorra is for others.

I don't think there is any solution to this except for the good and well
meaning people of the north to talk openly, make sure their true intentions
are known and ride out the turbulance (if there is any).

>it inspires feelings of antipathy because the first thing I think of is ...
>"Oh no. They're going to try to push principality again!" I think that we
>should not do this. However, if you're bound and determined to have a name
>other than 'North',  I would not suggest using 'Gryphon'.

My two cents
Ivo