[NR] Med Fair Parking Passes are Here!

CLASS016 at aol.com CLASS016 at aol.com
Mon Mar 18 08:57:18 PST 2002

Greetings All!

Medieval Parking Passes are in!

I will begin distributing to my list of requestors at Namron's Populace meeting Tuesday night.  The meeting is at Buzz's Subshop at 7:30 p.m.

For those in the Barony of Wiesenfeuer, I am providing your Baron and Baroness with a list of those who have signed up and they will be distributiing your passes.

For those around the Northern Region arrangements will be made with your group contact person or with you individually as indicated in our e-mail/telephone conversations.

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me at class016 at aol.com or by phone at 405-361-9458.

In Service,
Bianca Sereni

~~~~
Everybody can be great because everybody can serve. -- Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.