[NR] SOLICITING FOR YOU ASSISTANCE.

NOEL MBEKA iestradalo at mail.com
Fri Oct 25 20:12:55 PDT 2002

email:	noel_mbeka at rediffmail.com
		noelmbeka at rediffmail.com
E-fax : +1-775-514-9315

Greetings,

I send this mail in good faith, if considered, contact me, if not
disregard it.I needed a partner to protect my interest abroad, hence this
mail to you.

I am mr Noel Mbeka, i work with the bank of Liberia in the  international
draft payment section. I want to confirm from you, if you will permit me
to raise a draft in your name or your company name which you will cash in
any advanced country in the world.
iF ACCEPTED, SEND THE NAME TO BE USED TO WRITE THE DRAFT, YOUR
ADDRESS,TELEPHONE NUMBER. The draft will be raised in the amount of ten
million America dollars.

Please note that there must be an  agreement binding us before sending out
the draft. This is because of the war tenson in my country.
You are free to suggest what will be your commission in your return mail.

Your reply is anticipated.

Yours faithfully,
Noel mbeka.