[NR] Meeting Reminder !

CelticNorthStar at aol.com CelticNorthStar at aol.com
Tue Apr 22 14:13:59 PDT 2003

Good Gentles,
This is to remind everyone that the New Group of the Greater Shawnee Area
shall be having thier April Meeting along with thier Excellencies Baron Ulf
and Baroness Maleah of the Barony of Namron ( our sponsoring group) Meeting
shall be:
Sunday
April 27th,2003
Time 6:30 P.M.
At Cici's Pizza
2814 N. Kickapoo
Shawnee, Ok.

Please mention when you arrive to the troll that you are with the SCA group
to receicve discount.

All Paid members please bring your Current  Membership Cards for Polling.  We
shall also be asking all to submit name ideas for the populace to vote upon.
Anybody intersted in serving in office please contact me privatly or at the
meeting.
In Service,
Laird Gaelan