[NR] Opinions on Event Sites

April Gillilan agillilan at swbell.net
Tue Jan 28 20:11:52 PST 2003

Greetings all,

Here and there I have heard people expressing displeasure at the site which Mooneschadowe chose for Guardian this past year, The Ranch in Stillwater, OK.  This past year, we also had an unusually low attendance at our event and I was wondering if the location of the event was the main deterrent for most people.  Obviously, we are currently pondering the location of our next event and would rather not run people off by choosing The Ranch as our site again.

Any and all opinions are appreciated.

Gilyan
Mooneschadowe