[NR] Opinions on Event Sites

Epperson, Sheryl EppersS at oge.com
Wed Jan 29 10:10:41 PST 2003

Personally, I liked the site.  The major problem I see is that, since most
of the site is in a hollow which is not vehicle accessible, hauling gear
downhill to set up, and then back up to pack gets very tiring.  Also,
because of this, the site is definitely not handicapped friendly.  In
addition, if it rained hard, much of the site would be muddy/underwater.
The site was pretty, and the caretakers seemed friendly.  On Sunday, we
talked to one of them about the llamas.

Annabelle
Namron

Message: 2