[NR] CN-demo Table Request

Diana Skaggs liadan at sbcglobal.net
Thu Jun 5 13:04:53 PDT 2003

Galwyn says he will bring my table for you to use. You will want to provide some kind of cover for it. He will bring it with him on Friday and pick it up on Sunday. It is a 3' X 6' wood folding table.  But a previous owner decided it would look better painted pink (uck!)

Lady Liadan Arundel
Shire of Mooneschadowe

OttokarLuther at aol.com wrote:
this totally slipped my mind

dose anyone coming have a few tables they could bring we are short on table
space and the event staff wants like $20 a table (as we are a new canton the
coffers are near dry)

Thanks in advance
Ottokar