[NR] Free food for Rivers Run

Stacy Robinson katrenfitzgerald at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 5 13:48:14 PDT 2003

Sorry for the bandwith but several people have left
the area and this needs to reach all.....

The gracious folks at Perkins in Ponca City have
finally resolved the complaint over our treatment all
those many months ago! What does this mean????

FREE MEALS, for those of us who were there that
night!! I have a letter for each person that will
entittle you to a free meal and beverage. I also have
the twenty five dollars that was split between the six
of us who paid tickets.

Please get in contact with me so that you can come get
your stuff!!! My e-mail is katrenfitzgerald at yahoo.com,
the yahoo IM ID being the same, as well as my home
phone number is 580-362-1387 and my cell number is
580-763-2261. I need for everyone who wants these to
get them as soon as possible as I am going to war and
will be gone basically from the 13th to the 22nd.

=====
In Service to Crown and Kingdom

Katren Fitzgerald

Inn of the weeping Unicorn
Apprentice to Master Finn Kelly O'Donnell