[NR] Equiptment for Sale

CelticNorthStar@aol.com CelticNorthStar at aol.com
Sat Jun 7 00:30:58 PDT 2003

Good Gentles,
We have for sale 1  12x18 w/ 10x18 sun porch canopy rectanugular Panther
Primitives Period Pavilion. Tent has 12' high ridge line. All ridge poles are
designed and built to break down smaller. Tent has yellow piping around all edges.
Tent comes complete with all poles ropes stakes.
Price $1200.00

We also have for sale 1  5x10 custom built trailer that we built  4' high
wooden box on. Great for sca travel though box not waterproof (must tarp).
Trailer is all steel with 2' high rail sides, w/ welded in slots for boards inside
trailer, spare tire w/ carrier, 3500 lb gvw axle 2" tounge pull, 15" tires.
Price $400.00

We are willing to sell seperate or together with tent. (trailer was built for
tent). If someone wished to purchase Tent and Trailer together as a package
we would sell both for $1200.00 Cash.
                                  OR
E-Z Financing Available...... Finance Price of $1500.00
$500.00 down and 10 E-Z Payments of $100.00 each

Any interested Parties may veiw this tent and trailer at the Shawnee Group
Demo this Sunday or contact us privately and we can send pictures or make other
arrangements to show.

House Celtic North Star