[NR] Home for a dog

Rick Drake ainarm at cox.net
Tue Jun 17 08:19:29 PDT 2003

Hey folks.  I am running out of ideas and was wondering if someone out there
would be interested in helping out.  My mom has a mostly lab dog that she is
going to be unable to keep.  He has developed a habit of jumping the fence.
I am trying to help her find a home for him.  He is a really friendly dog
and would do well somewhere where he can run more or somewhere with a
privacy fence that he can't jump.  Right now her only other option is to
take him to the pound.  Don't really want to do this.  I can't keep him
because of landlord restrictions and no fence in the back yard at all.  I
hope to have some digital pictures of him soon.  If you are interested in
more info or know of some other suggestions please contact me off list.
Thanks for your time.
Ainar Magnusson
ainarm at cox.net