[NR] Questions about Investiture/AOB

Derryk Carr derrykcarr at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 25 11:27:34 PDT 2003

Greetings,
   The original plan was to have the melee practive from 1:30p - 4:30p.
However, I have been informed that we can have it in the morning as long as
we do not conflict with any of the archery classes or prohibit any of the
fighters from attending the archery classes. I would still plan on the 1:30p
- 4:30p time frame.

HL Aldric de Kerr
Who put himslef in charge of the Melee practice. ;-P