[NR] Reeve's Class at Winterkingdom

April Gillilan agillilan at swbell.net
Wed Nov 5 16:19:49 PST 2003

I know it is late notice, but plans have changed and I will be able to
attend Northkeep’s Winterkingdom event this Saturday.  The wonderful
autocrats have managed to squeeze in a time and place for a Reeve’s class as
well!  :-)

So, there will be a 1 hour Reeve’s class at 2:00.  This class is the first
half of the normal warranting class for treasurer’s and people on the
signature cards.  I’m hoping that by breaking it down into smaller pieces,
more people will be willing to come!  After this class, there will be
another one on How To Fill Out the Paperwork.  This will be a hands on class
using examples from groups in the North and inputting them into the Excel
version of the monthly and quarterly reports.  I highly recommend all
treasurer’s and seneschals, or those wanting to be such, come to this class.

In service,

Gilyan Clonmacnoise

Northern Regional Reeve

---