[NR] arts and sciences college for Wiesenfeuer's Academy of the Sword and war college

emer ocealliagh emerocealliagh at hotmail.com
Wed Nov 5 17:10:27 PST 2003

Hey all you great artisans out there! What are you doing this next February
20-22?  If it’s planning on coming to Wiesenfeuer’s Academy of the Sword and
war college then I would like to invite you to teach a class at our arts and
sciences college we are planning.  If you are interested please contact me,
Lady Emer O’Cealliagh, arts and sciences minister of Wiesenfeuer, at
emerocealliagh at hotmail.com.