[NR] Question

Burke McCrory burkemc at cox.net
Wed Nov 12 23:28:46 PST 2003

At 08:27 PM 11/12/2003 -0600, you wrote:
>Just curious:
>
>What Kings and Queens were made in the North and/or currently live in the
>North.

In Ansteorra's history here are the Ansteorran Crowns that lived in the
North at the time of their reign.

Jonathon de Laufyson and Willow de Wisp (First Reign/First Reign)
Finn Kelly O'Donnell and Elzasif Ironhand (First Reign/First Reign)
Mikael of Monmouthshire and Rebekka die Blonde (First Reign/First Reign)
Mikael of Monmouthshire and Rebekka die Blonde (Second Reign/Second Reign)
Mikael of Monmouthshire and Mikaela of Monmouthshire (Third Reign/First Reign)
Mikael of Monmouthshire and Mikaela of Monmouthshire (Fourth Reign/Second
Reign)
Barn Silveraxe and Katrionna McLochlainn (First Reign/First Reign)
Daffydd Whitaker and Octavia (First Reign/First Reign)

The following Kings and/ or Queens of Ansteorra now live in the North but
did not at the time of their reign.
Countess Vanessa de Verona
Duke Seamus of the Cats
Hirabia William Miesko and Countess Catherine Blackrose

There have been foreign Crowns that have moved in and out of the north over
the years but I do not know of any that live here at this time

Sir Burke