[NR] Mooneschadowe Guardian

Eric Jackson ericrj at okstate.edu
Wed Sep 10 11:50:57 PDT 2003

Greetings Good Gentles,

For those of you who are attending Mooneschadowe's fabulous Guardian
Tournament this weekend, or those of you who are still considering it,
let me tell you more about the delights to offer.

Lady Magdalene is presenting another fabulous feast.  It begins with a
first course of cold foods - salads and nibblers.  Followed by a second
course of heavier foods - meats & tortas.  The third course to stopper
the stomach - sweet tortas & nibblers.  Those of you who have been
fortunate enough to sample her productions before will know this is a
feast that ought not to be missed.

The evening will end with dancing at the Gods and Monsters ball.  Lady
Helene has put together a wonderful collection of dances to entertain
both dancers and spectators.  You are all invited to come dressed as
your favorite mythological god or monster.

Our current Guardian is Sir Siridean as many of you know, from the
Kingdom of Calontir.  He has, perhaps inadvertently, offered up a
challenge to Ansteorran fighters.  He will be coming to Guardian with
at least six Calon fighters who intend to try for the Guardian title.
His exact words were "You might pass the word that I know of at least
six Calontir fighters that are planning on coming to make sure that the
Gaurdianship stays in Calontir's capable hands."

For those of you who are newly come to the chivalric fighting, let me
remind you of the traditional new comers tournament to be held on Sunday
morning.  Great honor and victory have been seen on this list before.
Come and let your name be added to the list of winners.

Lady Elizabeth de Calais will be sponsoring a fine tavern for this
event.  The proceeds of which are being donated to the shire of
Mooneschadowe.  We are most grateful, as will you be when eating at her
tavern.

Please join us for great fun and merriment.  Further information can be
found in your Blackstar, and on our web site at
mooneschadowe.ansteorra.org.