[NR] Mooneschadowe Guardian

Burke McCrory burkemc at cox.net
Sun Sep 14 16:30:55 PDT 2003

First my congratulations to all of the people of the Shire of Mooneschadowe
for putting on another wonderful Guardian Tourney.  Even the rains could
not dampen everyone's spirits.  It was wonderful to see their excellences
Northkeep and His Royal Majesty Joe Angus of Calontir having such a good
time.  The Guardian tourney (run by the outgoing Guardian Sir Sheridan of
Calontir) was fun and unusual.  Plus the feast was (as usual) fantastic, Vi
Vat to Lady Magdalena da Cadamosto and her crew.  Since I can not remember
all of the winners of the various competitions I will leave it to someone
else to list them.  I will Congratulate Lord Nasir of Calontir and m'lady
Kate as the new Guardian and Queen of Grace and Wisdom.  And the pride of
Wiesenfeuer, Lady Angelique Le Woulfe, who's magnificent performances
spellbound the judges and earned her the title of Minstrel of Mooneschadowe.

Sir Burke