[NR] Mooneschadowe Guardian

Chandranath chandra at plumes.org
Sun Sep 14 19:58:12 PDT 2003

On Sun, Sep 14, 2003 at 06:30:55PM -0500, Burke McCrory wrote:
> Since I can not remember all of the winners of the various
> competitions I will leave it to someone else to list them.  I will
> Congratulate Lord Nasir of Calontir and m'lady Kate as the new Guardian
> and Queen of Grace and Wisdom.  And the pride of Wiesenfeuer, Lady
> Angelique Le Woulfe, who's magnificent performances spellbound the judges
> and earned her the title of Minstrel of Mooneschadowe.

And then there's Honorable Lord Malaki Dracwine, who is BOTH the new
Yeoman AND the new Artisan of Mooneschadowe, Sir Stephen Grimfalcon du
Norfolk, another fine Calontiri, who won the chess championship, and our
own Honorable Lord Oxlade who is the new Insegnante with the
aforementioned Honorably Lady Magdalena as the Queen of Love and Beauty.
His Excellency himself, Baron Ainar, is the new Marksman.

I would be remiss to omit the new Children's Bard, Terrick, the new
Youth Rapier Champion, Olivia, or the winner of the New Heavy Fighter
Tournament, Lord Ollj, with all three fighters in that last (including
Aethelred and Gavin, I believe?) winning Most Honorable prizes together.

Apologies to anyone that Sir Burke and I have collectively left out
from the various champions, and thanks to all who came out to join us
this fine wet weekend.

Chandra
Seneschal, Mooneschadowe

--
Lord Chandranath <chandra{at}plumes.org>
"Per pale sable and gules, a decrescent argent."