[NR] Fw: Namrons Combined practice

marc adkins winkleried at oecadvantage.net
Thu Aug 26 18:27:57 PDT 2004

To all those who receive this missive,
The Barony of Namrons Knights Marshall invites on and all to the combined practice this Sunday on the 29th of August. The location will be Reeves Park at 2:00pm. This is the same location that Norman has held the medieval faire the last two years.
There will be pot luck feed during this practice
Directions: take best way to I-35 On I-35 go either south or north depending on direction of travel. Once in Norman go to Highway 9. On Highway 9 go east until you arrive at Jenkins street. Should see the Lloyd Noble center. Turn North on Jenkins once you pass the University of Oklahoma Motor Pool you should see the park to your northeast.
Lord Wilhelm von Winkleried