[NR] missing pewter plate...

Zubeydah zubeydah at northkeep.org
Fri Oct 8 17:35:32 PDT 2004

At some point in the last few events, I loaned out my personal feast gear for use during waterbearing. Unfortunately, my plate did not find its way back home.  I am hoping it wound up in kitchen supplies somewhere.... ?

The plate is 10 1/2" across, and is vaguely floral in shape. It's made by Wilton -Colombia, in the USA. There are multiple makers-marks stamped on the back, most of which say RWR.

If you should find this plate in your group's kitchen supplies, I would be willing to pay handsomely in chocolate for its return, as it is part of a matched set that I purchased for special occasions....

many thanks,

zubeydah the plateless.  :-(