[NR] possible winterkingdom class: waterbearing 101

Zubeydah zubeydah at northkeep.org
Tue Oct 19 05:53:39 PDT 2004

To all good gentles to whom these words come:

I am considering holding a waterbearing 101 course at the upcoming wInterKingdom event, but wanted to judge what interest or demand there might be in such a class. wInterKingdom is being held in Stillwater, on the weekend of December 11th.

If you would be interested in such a class, please contact me off list. The Kingdom Chirurgeon has teased me that by the time my tenture as Northern Regional WBIC is over, "every man, woman, dog, cat and horse in Northern Ansteorra" will be certified for waterbearing... *grin* I'm sure there's plenty of folks I haven't snagged for a class yet!

in service to the North where the Black Star shines the brightest,

zubeydah jamilla al-badawiyya
northern regional wbic