[NR] a question about painting canvas

Zubeydah zubeydah at northkeep.org
Tue Oct 19 05:58:43 PDT 2004

I am considering plans to paint some canvas walls for my (hideously mundane) pop-up pavilion, in an effort to make it somewhat less hideously mundane, and provide some shelter from the winds. The scarves and veils I've been using are pretty but basically useless in anything more than a gentle breeze.. I am looking at using painters canvas drop cloths, but am hoping to find a fabric paint that is waterproof and non-toxic and somewhat gentle on the beginner... and available in mass quantities.

Does anyone have any suggestions?

-zubeydah