Forwards (was RE: [NR] Fw: [Ansteorra-announce] Crown site changed)

Carl Chipman cchipman at nomadics.com
Sun Aug 14 20:30:08 PDT 2005

FYI, the Ansteorra-announce list is culled from membership to Ansteorra at ansteorra.org AND the regional mailing lists (i.e. northern at ansteorra.org, southern at ansteorra.org, coastal at ansteorra.org, western at ansteorra.org, and central at ansteorra.org) so its not necessary to post any announce messages to the northern list.

JP