[NR] War is upon us!!!

syr_owen at nordsteorra.org syr_owen at nordsteorra.org
Tue Feb 28 07:03:43 PST 2006

Cyfarchion (Greetings),

What a wonderful time! The practice in Brad Leah was attended by Six members of
the Chivalry and the new fighters that were there showed that fire and
determination that rekindles the fire in all of us.
Now fair gentles this is the last chance before Gulf Wars to get inspected to
see if the new armour fits to see if the old armour works. We cannot hesitate
any longer!
Good gentles now is the time all year we have prepared, it is time for the Arts
to be displayed the volunteer hours turned in. The blades keen and the Shield
and Harness made ready. Every single soul can do their part and our Kingdom
will once again show why the Blackstar rises above all!  No where does the
Blackstar shine brighter than here in the North!!
I look forward to seeing everybody at the Regional practice this Saturday March
4th. (Directions listed below)
May the fire in your soul be rekindled when it needs to be!
Syr Owen ap Aeddan

>From Tulsa Take Interstate 244 West towards Oklahoma City and take the
Union/21st exit. Take a left on 21st. Chandler Park's hilltop will greet you on
your left.

>From I-44 when you come into town take 244 towards downtown.  Exit at
Union/21st.  Go west away from downtown on 21st. You'll see the park a few
miles down on the left.

>From Stillwater.  Come into town on 51.  Take 244 S. the Union/21st. exit and
follow the above.

Chandler Park